Terms & Policies
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
The term BILL PAY MART or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 301 ERP Towers , Hyderabad. The term 'you' refers to the user or
viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the
accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the
information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular
purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain
inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such
inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your
own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility
to ensure that any products, services or information available through this
website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This
material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance
and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the
copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or
licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or
be a criminal offence.